We are always on the lookout for new team members to become a part of the Detail 3 family.
Our model is unique, we collaborate and provide services to some of Melbourne’s top tier architectural practices and blue-chip corporate clients. We offer the following services to clients:
CONSULT services, such as peer reviews, architectural specification writing and BIM Management
HIRE services, incorporating our personnel secondment service to other architectural firms
DRAW services, where we develop and lead various projects to building permit stage and into contract administration.
Our main office is based in the vibrant heart of Collingwood with easy access by public transport, and our flexible work practice combines in-office, remote working and secondment.
If you love variety and the chance to progress your career by working on diverse and interesting projects, we encourage you to email your CV and portfolio, along with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will respond to all enquiries and your application will be treated with complete confidentiality.
What our people enjoy about working at Detail3
- The business model is quite interesting and something new for me, however I like the idea to jump into different offices because there is always a chance to learn, meet people and acquire different skills. Even if you are out on secondment, our community chats keep us in touch and are helpful to solve daily issues.
- our in house professional development sessions are great, gaining practical project based advice from the experts in our industry is invaluable
- very friendly and social
- Everyone is friendly and gets on well. The office has a relaxed atmosphere, but we are also very productive at the same time. I also think D3 has a high level of excellence regarding the work we do for our clients – we have a team who care about their job and want to deliver a great product.
- Everyone is respected no matter their background and skill level. Supportive leaders, I have made a few struggles with work sometimes and I have felt very supported, encouraged and well guided if I do have any questions. I also value the investment that D3 has towards social gatherings, which helps keep us happy and therefore happy at work
- liked the idea to jump into different offices because there is always a chance to learn, meet people and acquire different skills. Even if you are out on secondment our community chats keep us in touch and is helpful to solve daily issues
- I would recommend Detail 3 to anyone as a great place to work and to any potential client – an excellent documenting service.
- the inclusivity, and friendly nature of all the staff
- My favourite part of Detail 3 is probably the consideration of developing and growing together. Everyone’s skill set is quite different in the office and I think it is everyone’s willingness to help one another that fosters the healthy working culture in the office. I particularly love the workshops and the food that we share.
EXPERIENCED ARCHITECTURAL & INTERIOR DOCUMENTERS
Are you a detail-oriented professional with a passion for architectural and interior design documentation?
Detail 3 is on the lookout for talented individuals to join us in our Collingwood office or to work with top-tier architectural and interior design firms in the Melbourne area on secondment.Job description Apply
INTERMEDIATE SENIOR ARCIHTECTS / PROJECT PROFESSIONALS
A UNIQUE JOB OPPORTUNITY AWAITS!
Consider a role with Detail 3 and grow your skills & professional network at the same time.Job description Apply